See exclusive content of Goldie

See exclusive content of Goldie
at TanyaDanielle.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Goldie Dominates Roger - Part 3


36EEE Goldie Blair is tormenting Roger with ceaselessly abusive dialogue and endless shots of her perfect, unattainable body. "Now I’ll torment your girlfriend some more while I squeeze your balls." she informs him. "I’ll tell your jealous girlfriend I’ve got her man by the balls. Tell her I’ve got you by the balls, Roger.. go on, say it! Say Goldie owns your balls. I love telling a jealous girlfriend that I’ve got her man by the balls ready to be fucked. I want your girlfriend to hear how bad you want stripper bitch Goldie to fuck you!"

Buy the entire Goldie Dominates Roger series at DeviantDownloads.com now!


XO Tanya





***

No comments: